Amzstellar is a legitimate and legally bound Service, registered in the respective Cyprot Company Registry. All business and transactions done via Amzstellar have the appropriate consent from state authorities, and are in accordance with Cyprot Law.
References in these documents to Amzstellar, “(the) Service”, “We” or “Us” mean SATISUPP INTERNATIONAL LTD., or (if different) an owner Company or another Parent or Daughter Company that is conducting the specific Sale and/or any successors and assigns there to. References to “You”, “Your” and “User” mean the person, group or other entity utilizing Amzstellar. References to “Buyer” mean Users which have successfully submitted an order, and entered into contract with Amzstellar.
Copyright (c) SATISUPP INTERNATIONAL LTD. . All rights reserved.
This Website’s content is primarily original, unless stated and/or attributed otherwise. The site’s content is gathered, modified and published with respect to the Authors (Licensors) in accordance with all Cypriot and international intellectual property law standards.
Amzstellar, together with the Authors (Licensors) owns and controls all the copyright and/or other intellectual property rights of the complete content on the Website. All the copyright and/or other intellectual property rights regarding this Website’s full content (including, but not limited to sections of this Website which are or are not available to the general public, registered users, persons with authorized access to specific sections of the website etc.) are reserved.
Unilateral statements voiding partial or full reservation of copyright and/or other intellectual property rights are null and void. All eventual further licensing and/or transfers of copyright and/or other intellectual property rights regarding the design, content and/or functionality of this Website can only be transferred via a binding agreement between Amzstellar, requiring express consent towards the transfer of these rights to third parties upon their previous request, which is made available to this Website’s visitors.
Express Licensing Grant One is allowed to:
- View specific pages of this Website which are allowed for his/her use
- Download pages from this Website for the means “caching” in a web browser, print pages from this Website, stream audio or video files from this Website
- Use the services that this Website offers, using a personal computer or mobile device web browser
- Use this Website’s content, functionality and/or services for personal (business) purposes, in accordance with the Website’s Terms and Conditions,
One is not allowed to:
- Download content from this website and/or save content to one’s private computer and/or mobile device
- Edit or modify content directly on this website.
- With the exception of Licensors/Authors, which have expressly reserved their rights to do otherwise, one is further not allowed to:
- Republish content from this Website
- Exploit or redistribute this Website’s content for commercial purposes
- Sell, rent or sublet this Website’s content for profit or any other purposes, nor show this Website’s content in public
Restrictions Regarding Website Content
This Website’s content is primarily original, unless stated and/or attributed otherwise. Note that these attributions, with respect to the content Authors and/or Licensors, vary, depending on the original Licensing contract between Amzstellar and the Licensors.
Copying, modifying and/or using the original content on this Website is permitted only with the consent of Amzstellar. Regarding the issue of sublicensing, please read further into this Section.
Without the proper consent (licensing and/or sublicensing), one is NOT allowed to:
- Sell, rent or sublet content on this Website Republish material from this Website
- Copy, reproduce, duplicate, modify or recreate content from this Website (unless the content is expressly made available for these purposes)
- Redistribute this Website’s content (unless the content is expressly made available for this specific purpose)
- If the content of the site is already subject to an exclusive License, it cannot be passed on to a specific petitioner requesting a License or Sublicense.
- The site’s administrators do NOT warrant that Consent (thereinafter: License) will be issued to every person, group and/or other third party, which has filed a formal request for Licensing. Filing a request for licensing this site’s content is possible via e-mail or by post on the designated address, both located on our Website. Individual requests and given Licenses will be issued in written or electronic form. Note that any unilateral transfer of copyright and/or other intellectual property rights is null and void.
- If the content of this Website, acquired by Amzstellar via a specific License which requires the Author’s consent or attribution, the possible Sublicense would be issued in writing or in electronic form, upon reaching the specific Sublicensing requirements. These requirements will be stipulated between all the parties involved, and all parties involved will express their consent towards further licensing of licensed content. Note that any unilateral transfer of copyright and/or intellectual property rights is null and void.
- Any breach of content and intellectual property law provisions, sanctioned by Cypriot applicable law does not exclude the possibility of Amzstellar treating the issue in a way it sees fit. Note that legal action against the individual or group involved in such a breach is not excluded.
If you have any abuse concerns, please do not hesitate to report the possible abuse. Abuse concerns can be reported via e-mail or by filling out a specific form or contacting Us directly via the contact information provided on our Website
This Copyright policy, as well as other documents available to you on our Website constitute a comprehensive agreement between you and Amzstellar, and are legally binding from their date of issue. Every older version of this Copyright policy or other documents is superseded with the issuing of a newer version. By using this site, you are compliant with the content of the newest version of this Copyright policy and the aforementioned documents regarding this Website.
This Copyright policy is written in compliance with Cypriot applicable law.
The Parties agree to solve all disputes or controversies, including those arising from termination of employment in a manner other than filing court actions. Alternative dispute-resolution prevents statute barring of the rights and obligations arising from this Agreement. If these dispute-resolving methods prove unsuccessful, they are to commence court proceedings. If any provision of this Agreement is, or is to be found by an appropriate authority, unenforceable under governing law, that will not affect the enforceability of any other provisions of this Agreement.
In accordance with Article 3 of Regulation (EC) No.593/2008 on applicable law to contractual obligations (Regulation Rome I), the parties covenant that the applicable and usable law according to which this agreement will be governed will be the law of Greece. Subsequently to the aforementioned, Cyprot Law will regulate all disputes or litigation arising from the content of this contract or its execution, accordingly.